Tuesday and Thursday
6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
2 to 4 p.m.
6:30 to 8 p.m.
2 to 4 p.m.
- All visitors are required to register given, addresses, relationship to inmate and nature of business. ALL VISITORS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE INMATE'S CHILDREN AND SIBLINGS, MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- Visitors are required to show an acceptable, valid picture ID. The ID card must be US government issued or a passport.
- NO CHILDREN ARE TO BE LEFT UNSUPERVISED. The visitor will be asked to leave immediately if this happens.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by his/her parent or guardian during the entire visit.
- Visits are limited to 20 minutes per visitor. Visits may be shortened due to visiting needs.
- Visitors are restricted to one visit with the same inmate per day.
- Inmates will be allowed 2 visits per visiting session.
- Inmates will have no visits until after initial court appearance.
- Inmates must fill out a visitors list with the visitors full name, address, and relationship and ages of children under the age of 18. Only visitors listed on the visitors list and approved by jail staff will be allowed to visit. Inmates may only make changes to the visitors list on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month.
- Any person who comes to visit with alcohol on his/her breath or seemingly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied a visit.
- A visit may be denied when staff has reasonable grounds to believe the visit may endanger the security of the facility.
- Visiting is a privilege. If the inmate is in a disciplinary lock-down, he/she has lost visiting privileges, except with attorney visits.
- Visitors released from the jail will not be allowed to visit for a period of 30 days.
- Only money for the inmate's cash account and necessary clothing items will be accepted.
- No food or tobacco products are allowed in the jail visiting area.
- An inmate has the right to refuse a visit.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in an orderly manner. Visitors must be properly attired at all times. No revealing clothing or removal of clothing is permitted during visitation. A visitor will be asked to leave and the visit will be terminated if in violation of the rule.
- Visits are recorded and may be monitored.