Go To Search
Click to Home

How do I collect a judgment?
Court administration has a pamphlet explaining the steps in paying, collecting, and appealing a conciliation court judgment. You may pick up the pamphlet at the Court Administration Office at 710 Second Ave. S., St. James, MN 56081 or the information is available on the state website.

Court - Conciliation Court

Show All Answers

1. How much does it cost and where do I get the forms for conciliation court?
2. What happens in court?
3. How do I collect a judgment?
4. What forms for civil filings do you have and what are the fees for filing?