Go To Search
Click to Home

Application Information
Public Assistance
If you receive public assistance and a parent is absent from your household, a referral will be sent to the child support unit to open a case. An application fee is not charged. 

To Apply For Child Support Services
If you are not receiving public assistance (Minnesota Family Investment Plan, Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care, or Child Care Assistance), you can apply for child support services through your county child support office. You will need to complete the application for services. There is a 2% fee collected for each payment collected.

Request an Application
For more information or to request an application for Child Support, call the Watonwan County Child Support Unit at (507) 375-3294 or (888) 299-5941.

You may also obtain an application from the Department of Human Services: