Go To Search
Click to Home

Payment Information
Payment & Account Information
Payment and account information is available 24/7 by calling the Child Support Information / Payment line toll free at (800) 657-3512.

Case & Payment Information
Getting information about your case is easy. You will need your 10-digit participant number and your 4-digit personal identification number (PIN). If you don’t have a PIN, call your county worker at (507) 375-3294 or (888) 299-5941 and ask for one. Your worker will mail it to you at the address in the case. To check your child support case information online, visit the MN Child Support Online website.

Where Can Payments Be Sent
Minnesota Child Support Payment Center
P.O. Box 64326
St. Paul, MN 55164-0326

When sending in your payments, please include your case number with your payment.

Minnesota Child Support Online
You can sign up to make secure online payments from your United States checking or savings account.
1. Visit www.childsupport.dhs.state.mn.us
2. Create your online profile by providing your:
     a. Participant number
     b. Personal Identification Number
     c. Last four digits of your Social Security Number
     d. Date of birth
3. Start paying your child support online.

To Sign Up For Or Change Direct Deposit
Contact your local child support office for the brochures regarding direct deposit or visit the Department of Human Services to get the applications:

You will be required to submit the information directly to the Minnesota Child Support Payment Center to set up direct deposit or to receive a U.S. Bank ReliaCard Visa.

To Report a Lost or Stolen U.S. Bank ReliaCard Visa
The number to call for a lost or stolen U.S. Bank ReliaCard Visa is (855) 233-8375.