Public Drainage System

View and/or print Public Ditch & Tile Alignment Maps

Access the Aerial Photo Index Map (PDF) and record the Township(s) and the page number(s) of the area where you have an interest in the ditch or tile alignment.

Next use the township map links below and scroll to the page number(s) of interest from above. You should be able to print the page(s) of interest.

If you have GPS files of tile alignments you would like mapped, please contact Watonwan County Public Works for further information.

Request Repairs to Public Drainage Systems

To request minor repairs on a Public Drainage system, access and complete the Watonwan County Drainage System Repair Request Form (PDF) and then submit to Public Works via e-mail, fax, or regular mail.