Payment Information

Direct Income Withholding

Report your employment information to your Child Support officer to get payments setup from your employer, workman's comp, or social security

Send payment to MN Child Support Payment Center

The address is:
P.O. Box 64326
St. Paul MN 55164-6432

*Be sure to include your MCI # on your payment

MoneyGram Payment

Pay with cash at MoneyGram at locations including:

  • Walmart
  • CVS
  • Cub Foods

*Use your MCI and code #14665

Pay Through MN Child Support Online

Pay online and create your online profile by providing your:

  • Participant number
  • Personal Identification Number
  • Last four digits of your Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth


Pay with cash at:

  • Casey's
  • 7-Eleven
  • CVS
  • Family Dollar

Simply Download the PayNearMe app or contact your Child Support Officer for a bar code.

Bring/Mail Payment to Watonwan County Human Services

The address is:
Watonwan County Human Services
715 2nd Avenue S
P.O. Box 31
St. James MN 56081

*Please include your name and MCI #

With Prior Approval

Bring your payment into another MN Child Support Agency/Other County

Automatic Recurring Withdrawal

Contact your Child Support Officer for information to have your support paid directly from your checking or savings account.

To Sign Up For Or Change Direct Deposit

Contact your local child support office for the brochures regarding direct deposit or visit the Department of Human Services to get the applications:

You will be required to submit the information directly to the Minnesota Child Support Payment Center to set up direct deposit or to receive a U.S. Bank ReliaCard Visa.

To Report a Lost or Stolen U.S. Bank ReliaCard Visa

The number to call for a lost or stolen U.S. Bank ReliaCard Visa is 855-233-8375.