COVID-19 Vaccine Providers:
Sterling Drug Pharmacy: https://www.yoursterlingpharmacy.com/pharmacy/fairmont
Thrifty White: https://www.thriftywhite.com/covid19vaccine
Peterson Drug-Mountain Lake: Call 507-427-2707 for availability or check https://www.nucara.com/coronavirus
Madelia Health: Call 507-342-5214 and leave a message with the following:
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Call 507-375-3261 to schedule in St. James
- Call 507-594-2100 to schedule an appointment to receive your vaccine in Fairmont, Mankato or New Prague.
We encourage individuals to check this page weekly for any updates.
- Wal Mart
- Thrifty White
- Hy-Vee @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
CLICK HERE for answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccinations. CDC also has information for busting common vaccine myths available in facts about COVID-19 vaccines.
Have You Been Fully Vaccinated?
Information if you have been fully vaccinated
People are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, like the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, like Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
If it has been less than 2 weeks since your shot, or if you still need to get your second dose, you are NOT fully protected. Keep taking all prevention steps until you are fully vaccinated.
MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH VACCINE INFORMATION
The Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine Connector is a tool that helps Minnesotans find out when, where, and how to get a COVID-19 vaccine. You are also able to sign up for an appointment directly!
If you have questions about the form or need language assistance, please call 1-833-431-2053.
After you fill out a simple form, the Vaccine Connector will:
- alert you when you are eligible to receive a vaccine;
- connect you to resources to schedule a vaccine appointment; and
- notify you if there are vaccine opportunities in your area.
Minnesota COVID Vaccine Dashboard
- CLICK HERE to see vaccine data in the state of Minnesota.
- CLICK HERE to see Who's Getting Vaccinated? @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Order an at-home COVID-19 test at no cost
Vault: No-Cost COVID Testing For All Minnesotans CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Community Testing Sites: CLICK HERE
Learn more about what to expect at a Community Testing Site.
Find Testing Locations: CLICK HERE
I got Tested- Now What?: CLICK HERE
People with COVID-19 have a wide range of symptoms reported ranging from mild to severe illness.
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- This list does not include all possible symptoms. The CDC will continue to provide updated information as they learn about COVID-19 on their website located HERE. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- Stay home if you are sick.
- If you are older or have certain underlying medical conditions, it is helpful to let your health care provider know you are sick. They may have specific advice for you.
- Seek medical care right away if your symptoms get worse or you have difficulty breathing. Before going to the doctors office or emergency room, call ahead and tell them your symptoms. They will tell you what to do.
- For more information about caring for yourself or others CLICK HERE. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
COVID-19 quarantine and isolation calculators
- Hennepin County Calculator: CLICK HERE
- Otter Tail County Calculator: CLICK HERE
- I Think or Know I had COVID-19, and I had Symptoms. When can I be Around Others?
- I Had COVID-19, But No Symptoms. When Can I Be with Others? @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Ongoing COVID-19 case rates can be found on the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) website directly
The CDC also provides updates in regards to COVID-19 cases and transmission.
MDH has other resources for COVID information including the Minnesota COVID-19 Dashboard and Situation Update for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- If you or someone you care about is in immediate danger, call 911.
- South Central Crisis Center 24-Hour Crisis Line: 877-399-3040
- CADA- Domestic Abuse 24-Hour crisis line 800-477-0466 or text 507-223-4200
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline connect by phone at: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Toll-free in the U.S. 24 hours a day.
- Crisis Text Line: Text “MN” to 741741
- Minnesota Mobile Mental Health Crisis Line: Call **CRISIS (**274747).
- Minnesota Crisis Connection: 866-379-6363
- Sexual Violence Resource Center: 866-806-6171
- MN WarmLine Peer Support Connection: Call or text 844-739-6369 (5:00 pm to 9:00 am) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>